Unleash your creativity with our latest Paint by number sets, no previous paint skills are required, just grab your brush and start making your masterpiece, The experience of drawing a brush artistically on a linen canvas is priceless. And the feeling of completing a masterpiece like the one you chose Nottingham Stadium Paint By Numbers is worth its weight in gold.
What’s In Nottingham Stadium Paint By Numbers kit :
- 1x Numbered acrylic paint set (About 24 different colors, depending on the painting).
- 1x Numbered high-quality linen canvas.
- 1x set of 3 paint brushes (1x small, 1x medium, 1x large).
- Reference paper and a copy of the canvas so you can follow up on the numbers quickly.
Why You Should Start Painting With Colors:
- Improve your painting skills: painting by numbers is easy even for beginners, it’s a perfect way to learn painting. You don’t have to attend boring classes all year long. Just get a canvas kit with bright colors, start working and have fun with it.
- A fun activity to do with family: Paint by numbers is the perfect alternative to watching TV or spending hours staring at a screen and you won’t feel guilty even if you spend hours doing it. Better still, it’s something you can do as a group so the whole family can be working on their masterpieces while you’re still spending time together.
- Improve your concentration and memory: continuous focus and peace are helping you to promote your concentration levels. Get away from the everyday chaos of the multi-tasking world and social media with paint colors and brushes.
Painting By Numbers Steps:
- Step 1:
Lay your canvas out on a well-lit area flat surface. Organize your acrylic paint.
- Step 2:
Match the numbers on the reference paper with their corresponding number on the pre-printed canvas, so you can mark the number on the paint container. Start painting your artwork.
- Step 3:
Stand Back and stare proudly at your creation. Feel free to share your masterpiece Paint By Numbers on social media with your friends.